Super Clone Pro
Super Clone Pro will help clone or copy up to 4 levels of records with the single click of a button. Copy or set new field values with ease. Run clone and copy functionality from the clone/copy pages, Process Builder, or APEX logic.
An administrator setups a configuration for an object. The configuration allows record relationships to be included in the clone and copy actions. If using the Clone or Copy pages, fields can be set as display only or editable. Field values can be set, copied, left empty, or required.
Next, create a custom button for the object, and add the button on a page layout. You are now ready to use Super Clone Pro.
Super Clone Pro Features
- Clone and copy up to 4 levels of records (parent, child, grand-child, and great grand-child relationships)
- Copy child relationships to another parent record of any object type
- Edit parent and child records on the same page ( up to 4 levels of records)
- Reparent records in child relationships
- Mass Clone multiple records and their relationships at one time from a List View or the Mass Clone page
- Include Attachments when cloning and copying records
- Filter records within the child relationships
- Hide or show a summary count of records in a child relationship on clone and copy pages
- Configure field values to be set in the new records
- Reconnect lookup reference fields to records cloned in the same record hierarchy
- Control date/time field values with advanced date/time arithmetic logic or setting the last day of the month
- Assign fields a value of from the original record, like assigning the original record’s Id to a ParentId field on the new record
- Use URL parameters to assign field values at any relationship level
- Run clone and copy functionality from an Apex trigger
- Run clone and copy functionality from a Process Builder flow