Super Clone Pro
Super Clone Pro will help clone, copy, edit and display up to 4 levels of records with the single click of a button. Copy or set new field values with ease. Run clone and copy functionality from the clone/copy pages, Process Builder, or APEX logic.
An administrator setups a configuration for an object. The configuration allows record relationships to be included in the clone and copy actions. If using the Clone or Copy pages, fields can be set as display only or editable. Field values can be set, copied, left empty, or required.
Next, create a custom button for the object, and add the button on a page layout. You are now ready to use Super Clone Pro.
Super Clone Pro Features
- Clone, copy, edit, and display up to 4 levels of records (parent, child, grand-child, and great grand-child relationships)
- Copy child relationships to another parent record of any object type
- Edit parent and child records on the same page ( up to 4 levels of records)
- Reparent records in child relationships
- Mass Clone multiple records and their relationships at one time from a List View or the Mass Clone page
- Include File references or Attachments when cloning and copying records
- Filter records within the child relationships
- Hide or show a summary count of records in a child relationship on clone and copy pages
- Configure field values to be set in the new records
- Reconnect lookup reference fields to records cloned in the same record hierarchy
- Control date/time field values with advanced date/time arithmetic logic or setting the last day of the month
- Assign fields a value from the original record. For example, assigning the original record’s Id to a field on the new record
- Use URL parameters to assign field values
- Run clone, copy, and edit functionality from a Flow or Apex trigger
Custom Button Setup
- Flow Method Interface and Parameters
- Apex Method Interface and Parameters