Super Clone Pro
Edit Page and Custom Button Settings
Edit functionality allows editing of up to four levels of records at the same time. Control which fields are displayed and which are editable on the page with the configuration. Unlike the clone and copy functionality, actions for field configurations are ignored. To get started, all you need to do is create a configuration, create a custom button, and add the custom button to a page layout.
URL Parameter Options
- cfg – The name given to the configuration.
- rid – A record Id of the primary object being edited.
- lss – Add ‘lss=1’ to the URL. This will tell the page to apply Lightning style sheets when the page is viewed in Lightning Experience.
- saveURL2 – This is a URL encoded string that references a custom page to navigate to after the save operation completes.
- retURL2 – This is a URL encoded string that references a custom page to navigate to after the cancel button is pressed.
- activeteam – Add ‘activeteam=1’ to the URL. This will add filtering to the AccountTeamMember, OpportunityTeamMember, and CaseTeamMember objects, so only active users are included when cloning. This prevents the ‘Owner or User is Inactive’ exception.
- debugrollback – Add ‘debugrollback=1’ to the URL. This will cause the processing to run the insert commands to see if the transaction will run successfully, and then it will rollback the transaction to prevent the records from committing to the database.
- norerender – Add ‘norerender=1’ to the URL, and this will cause the page to refresh entirely instead of rerendering the portion of the page that displays the data. Use this when displaying a Rich Text field to avoid the ‘Rerender is not currently supported with rich text editing enabled’ message.
- pricolumns – Specify a number of columns to display for the primary object. Valid values include 1 to 8 columns.
- rowsperpage – A number of rows that will display for a record level.
- rowsperpagel2 – A number of rows that will display for record level 2. This overrides the rowsperpage for this level.
- rowsperpagel3 – A number of rows that will display for record level 3. This overrides the rowsperpage for this level.
- rowsperpagel4 – A number of rows that will display for record level 4. This overrides the rowsperpage for this level.
- buttonSave – Set custom button text by assigning a value to this parameter (&buttonSave=ButtonText), or hide the button by setting it equal to 0(&buttonSave=0).
- buttonCancel – Set custom button text by assigning a value to this parameter (&buttonCancel=ButtonText), or hide the button by setting it equal to 0(&buttonCancel=0).
- setfieldvalues – Add ‘setfieldvalues=1’ to the URL. The Edit page’s default behavior is to ignore the configuration’s field actions that set the field values. Using this parameter will cause the field actions from the configuration to be applied when the records are loaded into the page.
The custom button references the parent record Id and the configuration name.
- rid – The opportunity and selected child relationships from this record will be displayed.
- cfg – ‘opptyedit’ is the name of the configuration.
Page Layouts in Classic
Page Layouts in Lightning
- If the “Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions” are not overridden, then adding a custom button is the same as shown above with the Classic interface.
- If the page layout is configured to show differently in Classic and Lightning, then the Super Clone Pro custom button will need to be added from the “Mobile & Lightning Actions” collection of buttons. Drag the button into the “Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions” section of the page.